Friday, August 2, 2013

At home today.

Usually my at home days consist of doing laundry, cleaning, baking something, etc. Today I have zero motivation. So what did I decide to do? Let the girls destroy the house, throw Goldfish at them whenever they're hungry and just lounge in our pj's. What's wrong with that? Don't tell hubby ;)

It is way too dang hot outside to even put the kids out the door. 103 with a heat index of almost 110?! That's nuts. I don't even want to go to the pool because I'm going to burn like it ain't nothing out there!

I decided to change the look of my blog and I definitely messed it all up. All of my sidebar items went missing and I was going to throw the computer at the wall because I JUST spent half an hour redoing it! Thankfully I figured it out!

Boring day, boring post. Blah blah zz.

Dinner tonight:

Philly cheesesteaks w/ potato wedges
http://www.food.com/recipe/philly-cheesesteak-sandwich-authentic-94031


0 comments:

Post a Comment