Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday!

Dontcha just love Fridays? For me, when I wake up on a Friday morning I am automatically happy. I don't know why, maybe it's because I know tomorrow is the weekend? Social media will most likely be fun to read because everyone is telling their plans for the weekend. It makes for a good morning read with my coffee instead of seeing a bunch of dumb meme's about how much they hate Monday-Thursday, old Throwback Thursday pictures and of course the infamous What Day Is It camel meme. As much as I dislike boring meme's, I've been getting into those e-cards as you posted on here. A few of my favorite are the sarcastic ones intended for moms talking about how our children have so much energy because they suck the energy out of us, or I tried vacuuming a bobypin up 5x and it won't come up so I'll kick it under the couch. Hilarious! Does not mean in any shape or form I am a fat, lazy mom who hates my kids and just wants a cocktail, it's just funny because we as moms all have those moments where we want to rip out our hair! If you disagree with me then you either have a live-in nanny or your husband is scared of you because you hold all of your emotions in and lash it out at him, joking of course!

All jokes aside, why I love Friday? Because my hubby is off the next two days :) Happy Friday, y'all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment